Thursday, July 7, 2011

8 More Weeks!?!?!?!

I cannot believe I will be holding my baby girl in around 8 weeks. 32 weeks has flown by. Well, I'll keep it short today. Here are the pictures I promised. 

Waco Shower:



This was the funniest gift I have ever received. The moment I touched the tissue the bag began to vibrate and make animal noises. It startled me enough let out a little yell. Then it wouldn't stop. It kept making noises and vibrating throughout the shower.


Doris (my mom), me & Darla (Shane's mom)

All the hostess.
Top left to right: LeighAnne, Lois, Jackie, Cheri, Treva,
Bottom left left to right: Jamie, Katie, Anne, me, Lindsey, & Kendra

Dallas Shower:
 



This shower was hosted by some of the staff wives and close friends. 
It was funny to watch Shane open some of the gifts. 

 30 weeks

31 weeks

32 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment