Saturday, November 10, 2012

OMG!!

I know... I know. Sorry it has been so long. Once school started I really haven't had a change to sit and post. So here is what has happened in the past 3 months. 

Kinlsey has been a busy girl walking everywhere and climbing onto anything she can. 

We go to Waco a lot. Dutton is currently at a church in Austin. So we drive to Waco for the weekend, she and I will stay at one of the grandparents house on Sunday while Shane goes to church in Austin. She and I do not make it an every weekend thing, but sometimes 2 a month.

She finally out grew her baby car seat, however even at 15 months she is still to skinny to face forward.

She went as a skunk for Halloween this year. Props to LeighAnne who made the costume for Lincoln around 4 years ago. We went to Woodway's Fall Festival. She did OK... Jackson was dressed at Iron Man and came running up to her with his mask on. She freaked out, crying and climbing up Shane's leg. She calmed down once he took his mask off. Then we saw someone dressed at an ape or monkey, anyway she stared at the mask and you could tell she wasn't really sure what to do. She just squeezed Shane's neck and didn't let go until she couldn't see it anymore. She is also not a fan of face paint. It too scares her when someone else has it on.

She has learned how to climb. 

The couch is still a little high for her, but she figured out that she can use the blankets as a stool.

Oh, right. I'm pregnant again. On Monday I'll be 16 weeks. I'm due around the end of April. We will schedule a C-section so that I do not have any further nerve damage; which I am still dealing with. Luckily I am slowly getting better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment