Monday, January 28, 2013

What can I say?!?!

Working and having a toddler makes life crazy! Add on top of that the fact that I am pregnant, Shane is taking 3 accounting classes to get his masters... and there is just no other way to say it. Life is CRAZY!

Well, last time I posted I told you that I was almost 16 weeks. Well I am now 27 weeks. We are having another girl!! Her name is Aubrey Claire. Shane said on the way back from the Dr. "Another girl. I am going to be out numbered." We are really excited about having another girl.

Kinsley is growing up so fast. Maybe not in size but we think she is smart. She is making two word sentences like, "Hi Daddy" and "No night night". This past weekend she said "Hey, LeighAnne run." Of course is was more like "Eh, ee-an un." But we knew what she meant. She is also working on running and jumping. Which I find to be the funniest thing I have every seen. But what parent doesn't think their child is smart and funny.

Speaking of funny... well maybe it's not funny but it sure is cute.
Here she is playing Ring Around the Rosie.


No comments:

Post a Comment