Thursday, July 18, 2013

3 months

Well... Aubrey is 3 months old. She is already half the size of Kinsley. She is going to be my big baby. She weighs 13 lb and 3 oz while Kinsley actually lost weight. Kinsley was at 23.5 lb but now weighs 23 lb. It is crazy how fast they both are growing.

3 months 

She is holding her head so well. She also loves to stand. 

This is a picture of Aubrey and her cousin Seth. (PJ & Katie's newest addition) He is about 3 weeks older than her. They are in town from North Carolina for the summer!! 

 We went to my family reunion (on my dad's side) over the holiday weekend. Aubrey was happy because she was always being held instead of laying on her mat or sitting in her bouncer. Kinsley enjoyed being in the water as long as it was waist deep. Notice the arm floaties and the floaty seat, double protection... all her idea. We were in the pool for about an hour and a half that day. The last 30 min. or so she would swim attached to my hip with the arm floaties. She's not quite comfortable with being in "deep" water. Maybe next summer...


After reunion it was pretty crazy at our house. Both girls got their first ear infections, Shane was on the verge of bronchitis, and our AC went out. We stayed at my in-laws for 5 days until it was fixed. Then, when we got home I started to get it. At least we are now home and all on meds!

I can't believe it, but Kinsley turns 2 in a few weeks! I'll put up more pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment